Friday, January 15, 2010

I finally have a home in Ireland.

We finally got to Limerick yesterday afternoon. I absolutely love it. So far it seems like a smaller Dublin but still pretty fast paced. We drove around the university as much as we could and found the village I'm living in. We went and talked to the guy at the front desk and he let me move in early! It was such a blessing to not have to do it all by myself.


I got all unpacked and situated and spent my first night alone last night. I've definitely had much worse in College Station. I think this semester is going to be a good one!

My parents just left this morning and I don't think it's hit me yet. It means so much to me that they took time out of their busy lives to show me around and move me in. They have sacrificed more than I can even repay (for now anyway!). This will be so worth all the time and energy all of us spent. Now I'm just waiting for everyone else to get here tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Only a VACATION home in Ireland. No permanent residency allowed under Pops' rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for now!!! :) actually. its like living in NYC here! way too expensive for way too little!

    ReplyDelete