Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ireland, my sweet home away from home.

I never knew it was possible to fall this much in love with a country. How could I have forgotten about this burning passion to know & love people? The past few days have been painful, renewing and rewarding all at the same time. My time here is running out and my heart is so desperately torn between the comforts of home and the place that has pushed me beyond anything I could have possibly imagined.

I know with all of my heart that this is where God placed me with his own two hands. He wanted me to be here and he's making the reasons more clear every day. I've been praying for the past few weeks that God would show me my place in His Kingdom. I wouldn't say we're quite there yet, but for some reason I feel that it isn't too close to home. But wherever he wants me, that's where it will be.

I am so grateful for the people God has placed in my life and the handpicked friends I have waiting for me back home. I am fluttering with all kinds of emotions right now and I have never been more stoked on Jesus than I am right now. This one life is all I got, so why not live it completely for God? LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment